
After reviewing 30 Boxes and Famundo, I have concluded that Famundo is the way to go. Initially, I thought that 30 Boxes was most appealing to the eye as well as to the student population, since it boasted its ability to connect to the infamous MySpace.com site. However, I have seen the light.
Famundo provides a multiple formatting systems capable of connecting families and organizations all together. It has an array of features beginning with an interactive calendar, shopping list, and reminders. It offers essential information to both parties and members have the ability to add to information or send messages to one another. The site is also one that does not require a downloaded version. It is simply accessible on the Internet just the way we check our emails. The program also parental control capabilities that ensure information transversed is not offending or inappropriate. Famundo also connects to email addresses like Yahoo.com and Microsoft Outlook Express. It is a beneficial tool that teachers can use to remind and message students outside of class as well as on the weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment